Shifter base for a range of treatment chairs to enable flexible working space
The need to have x-ray, lights and services in the correct places relative to the patient is paramount for efficient treatment.
The Shifter Base is a low profile device that fits under a conventional chair so that it can be moved away allowing other equipment to be moved into place.
These devices may include wheelchair platforms, recliners or trolleys.
The Shifter Base moves easily across the floor and will raise and lower the chair.
Great care has been taken not to compromise the stability of the dental chair.
- Low profile unit, it only adds 8mm to the chair
- Low lift to prevent feet and finger traps
- Low friction ball castors for easy movement
- Creates a flexible clinic space
- Quick changes to clinic layout
- Easy fitting
- Complete stability of the dental chair
- Pneumatic independent suspension to avoid floor damage
- Modular design gives flexibility to suit a range of chairs
- Air pressure control contained within the Shifter Base to compensate for any supply pressure variations
- Lift capacity in excess of 480kg
- No warranty problems for not fixing the base to the floor
- Takara 050, Belmont, A-dec and UFSK approval