Eclipse operates a Quality Management System that strives towards compliance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
Eclipse Dental Engineering aims to ensure that its products and services meet the needs of its customers at all times in accordance with all order requirements, supported by its policies and internal procedures.
Eclipse operates a Quality Management System that strives towards compliance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015. The content and structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Policy Manual.
Eclipse’s strategic objective is to become the supplier of choice for the supply and servicing of quality dental equipment and service in London, the South East and other areas by:
a. Turn-Key surgery fit-out package services taking care of all requirements
b. Providing outstanding customer service by use of bespoke software, technical support and trained engineers
Eclipse Management are committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Establish and regularly review the Quality Policy and its objectives
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives, and reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
- Comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Ensure all staff have access to a copy of the quality policy, abide by the Quality management system and understand how it relates to their role and responsibilities
- Constantly monitor the quality performance and implement improvements when appropriate
Revision 2, November 2018
Updated by Eclipse Admin
06 Nov, 2018