Ancar S7 Knee Break Dental Chair
High specification ex-rental chair with knee break and digital touch screen.
This dental chair has been a rental for 3 years and is well maintained. It is a high specification treatment centre with digital touch screen, Bien Air LED micro motor, fibre optics, Newtron scaler.
Price = £14,200.00 + VAT including 6 month labour warranty (Used).
The precise representation of elegance mixed with ergonomics, providing an exclusive result for all the dental specialists across the globe who seek practicality, comfort and perfection not only in their work, but also in their patients’ experience.
- Vertical lift chair with folding leg rest to 90 degrees
- Automatic and synchronized movement in back rest, leg rest and foot rest
- Minimum seat height 480mm
- Maximum seat height 780mm
- Two speed motor for fast or slow chair
- Suitable for tall size patients: maximum distance between headrest and footrest 1980mm
- Lifting and back rest movements through built-in pedal to the chair (Joystick 1)
- 4 memory positions: 3 working ones and zero position (Joystick 2)
- Large capacity patient load: Max 165Kg
Delivery Unit Features:
- Multi-function footswitch, with chair movement control and instrument control using lever, with water and "chip blower" selector
- Selection of two micro-motor speed ranges from 0-4000 (Selective) and from 0 to 40.000 (Global)
- Selection of micro motor inversion and power level of the ultrasonic scaler
- Separate regulation of the spray and water wealth for every instrument
- Pre-installation of lamp self-activation on leaving the idle position and return to cuspidor
- Syringe 3F. as standard
- 6-way syringe and 4 hand piece outlets
- 3-way syringe and 4 hand pieces
- Durr Spittoon and Isolation valves standard
Especially Suitable for:
- Easy-access for elderly or disabled people
- Efficient use of space. Suitable for small-space boxes (minimum size of the chair in zero position)
- It does allow verbal and natural communication between the Doctor and the patient
- Facilitates treatments where the frontal view of the face is required