Hygoclave 40 Autoclave
Meeting the highest professional requirements for sterilisation cycles and thus providing a cost-effective basis for successful day-to-day working.
In order for sterilisation equipment to really make a difference in demanding day-to-day practice, it needs to deliver outstanding strengths in all key areas.
This includes ensuring reliable sterilisation results and offering a combination of genuinely user-friendly operation, exceptional efficiency and high reliability.
Price includes delivery, but excludes installation.
- Reliability thanks to a flexible, high-performance drying system
- Integrated fresh water quality testing
- Simple loading and unloading with a motorised door
- 5" high-resolution colour touch screen
- Elegant, functional design
- Dust protection filter
- Conductivity sensor
- Supply Voltage - 220V–60 Hz , 230V–50 / 60 Hz, 240V–50 Hz
- Maximum Current Consumption - 8.9 A
- Maximum Power Consumption - 2050 W
- External Dimensions - 48,4 x 49,3 x 64,2 cm
- Weight - 57 kg
- Chamber Dimensions - 250 x 370 mm
- Chamber Volume - 17 l
- Fresh Water Container - 5.2 l
Maximum Load / Standard Cycle
- Solid load unwrapped - 5,5/ 3,5 kg
- Solid load wrapped - 3.5 kg
- Porous load - 1.5 kg
Maximum Load / B Flash Cycle
- Solid load wrapped - 0.5 kg
- Porous load - 0.2 kg
- Cycle 134°C – Standard - 43 min
- Cycle 134°C – Prion - 57 min
- Cycle 121°C – Standard - 54 min
- B flash cycle - 30 min
*Average values determined at maximum load including pre-heating phase and drying.