Acteon X-Mind Prime 3D
A lightweight and compact system, with its intelligent, wall-mounted design, the unit takes up zero floor space.
X-Mind® prime 3D is the latest addition to ACTEON’s CBCT digital imaging product line. It blends cutting-edge technology with ease of use in a compact design. With X-Mind® prime 3D, high tech is at your fingertips with tools for accurate diagnosis and complete treatment planning.
X-Mind® prime 3D is a lightweight and compact system that can fit into virtually any dental office. With its intelligent, wall-mounted design, the unit takes up zero floor space. Because the unit is delivered preassembled to the office, it can be installed by a single technician in under an hour, so it is up and running and does not interfere with office production.
3D DIAGNOSIS IS MORE ACCESSIBLE THAN EVER WITH A SMART AND COMPACT SOLUTION.
- Compact unit saves space and can be installed in almost any dental clinic
- Several FOV’s including full dentition, single jaw, maxillary and mandibular teeth
- Easily and efficiently position patients using the simple control panel and positioning lights
- AIS software allows simplified implant planning and a range of advanced functions
- Accurate images with a minimum voxel size of 87.5μm
- Tube Type: OPX 105-12 (CEI)
- Total Filtration: ≥ 2.5 mm AI eq. @ 86 kVp
- Tube Voltage: 60 - 86 kV
- Anodic Current: 2-12.5 mA
- Focal Spot: 0.5 mm
- Sensor Type: CMOS Flat panel
- Pixel Size: 120 um (binning 2x2) | 240 um (binning 3x3)
- Full dentition (85 x 93 mm)
- Single jaw (85 x 50 mm)
- Mandibular teeth (50 x 50 mm)
- Maxillary teeth (50 x 50mm)
- TMJ (85 x 93 mm)
- Sinus (85 x 93 mm)