Ancar A-3250 - Series 1
Ambidextrous chair with dual arm fixed in the back part of the chair. Versatility for orthodontic treatments.
The New Ancar 3250 dental chair allows 180º mobility from left to right and vice versa for four-handed treatments with assistant.
- Suspension Trendelenburg movement and 5 position memories.
- Built in “Aluminum Core” Anti-corrosive aluminium alloy.
- Multiple function progressive pedal with electrical control of the micromotor through a potentiometer.
- Cabling hidden inside the instrument table arm.
- Security switch located inside the instrument table arm.
- Integrated tray for small hand instruments.
- Standard upholstery without seams.
- 2 Aspiration cannula.
- Syringe with 3 functions.
- Module for turbine with light.
- Brushless Micromotor MCX Led
- Scaler Satelec
- Place selection valve
- Td-600 stool.
- Clean water system + Dentapure waterline purification cartridge.
series 1 video about ancar