Ancar S1S (A3250) Ambidextrous Chair without spittoon
Ambidextrous chair with dual arm fixed in the back part of the chair. For left or right handed use.
The Ancar S1 S dental chair easily switches for left or right handed use
- Suspension Trendelenburg movement and 5 position memories.
- Built in “Aluminum Core” Anti-corrosive aluminium alloy.
- Footpedal with combined functions for chair movements and hand piece control
- Cabling hidden inside the instrument table arm.
- Security switch located inside the instrument table arm.
- Integrated tray for small hand instruments
- 2 Year Warranty
- 160 Kg / 25 stone patient weight limit (tested to 345 Kg / 54 stone)
- Standard upholstery without seams
- 2 x arm rests
- 2 x suction hoses
- 3:1 Syringe
- 2 x turbine outlets fibre optic
- Satelec Newtron Scaler
- Clean water system + Dentapure waterline purification cartridge
- LED Operating light and light post
series 1 video about ancar