Bariatric Treatment Chair
The Bariatric Treatment Chair is a comprehensive solution to the treatment of both bariatric and average patients for procedures in dentistry, ENT and podiatry.
It includes many original features to enhance treatment, handling and comfort for both clinical staff and patients.
- When reclining, a downward movement of the backrest maintains the headrest position.
- Backrest height adjustment means optimal support can be achieved for all patients heights
- The leg rest extends when being raised to avoid sliding between leg and cushion
- The low seat height of 500mm makes it easy for all patients to be seated
- Unique slides mounted powerful hydraulic rams can raise the seat to 1000mm for standing treatment
- Welded steel construction
- Hydraulic drive on vertical movement and electrical linear drives on all others
- Battery 24v and Power supply delivery 24v 110v charging
- Headrest is manually adjustable
- Tested to 1000lb (454kg or 71st)
- Seat width 800mm
- Seat max height 1000mm
- Foot switch, fixed buttons and IR remote
- Extent of motion - horizontal
- Rated capacity 454kg
- Mobile on ball casters
- Low power switching with relay control