Dental Air Compressor Rental Packages
Our Air Compressor rental packages as an alternative to purchase, giving you peace of mind knowing that all servicing and maintenance costs are covered.
The Dental Air Compressor is distinct to dental surgeries as they lower the dew point of the compressed air, removing impurities via an inline filtration system and removing moisture from the air through a compressed air dryer to protect your handpiece, ensure dry air from the 3:1 and eliminate bacteria.
Your practice is dependent on a steady, reliable supply of high-quality compressed air. So, as well as supplying and installing Air Compressors in many dental practices we also provide a Rental service.
- Monthly payment – no unexpected bills
- Less admin processing invoices for engineer visits or parts
- Rapid emergency response in case of break down (normally within 1-4 hours)
- Peace of mind for compliance
- Less downtime
- We will simply swap machine if it can’t be fixed quickly
- Minimum contract length 1 year – after this the contract can be terminated at any time
- Priority service desk support
- Simple pricing structure with no hidden extras
- No installation or removal fee (subject to confirmation)
What is included?
- Dental air quality compliant air compressor
- Annual service and certificate
- Pressure vessel inspections
- Breakdown call outs
- All parts and filters